Automation

Automation, or automaton, is an aspect of work where machines (computers) are involved in automating a worker's task. Now, why am I making a post about this? Well, to give an emphasis that a computer scientist is productively efficient in such a way that redundancies in tasks are minimized, if not totally eliminated.

I have to defend my fellow Information Technology worker here since a lot of remote viewing is going on and it would seem that I.T. workers, to them, are not as productive as workers from other departments, and, I have already stated as a premise, in the first paragraph of this post, that the reason for that is automation.

To clear things up, you might want to check out my Tableau Public profile in the following link: https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/ronald.tabora

In the link above are dashboards (automated and interactive reports) that are "create once and use as often as one wants" digital products. Development is done once, hence, is automated, and utilization is endless.

It is all about creation and the reason goes back up to the time of Biblical Creation. See Golem.

Thank you for hearing, or reading me out, rather.

Best regards,

Ronald