A Prayer for One's Enemies

Psalm 143:7-12

[7] Answer me quickly, Lord;

    my spirit fails.

Do not hide your face from me

    or I will be like those who go down to the pit.

[8] Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,

    for I have put my trust in you.

Show me the way I should go,

    for to you I entrust my life.

[9] Rescue me from my enemies, Lord,

    for I hide myself in you.

[10] Teach me to do your will,

    for you are my God;

may your good Spirit

    lead me on level ground.

[11] For your name’s sake, Lord, preserve my life;

    in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble.

[12] In your unfailing love, silence my enemies;

    destroy all my foes,

    for I am your servant.

--------------------------------

Important Read: https://rontabs.blogspot.com/2023/08/always-be-good.html

--------------------------------

Keep the Faith. Best regards,

Bro. Rontabs