A Prayer for Protection from Liars and their Lies

Psalm 5:3-11

[3] In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;

    in the morning I lay my requests before you

    and wait expectantly.

[4] For you are not a God who is pleased with wickedness;

    with you, evil people are not welcome.

[5] The arrogant cannot stand

    in your presence.

You hate all who do wrong;

[6]     you destroy those who tell lies.

The bloodthirsty and deceitful

    you, Lord, detest.

[7] But I, by your great love,

    can come into your house;

in reverence I bow down

    toward your holy temple.

[8] Lead me, Lord, in your righteousness

    because of my enemies—

    make your way straight before me.

[9] Not a word from their mouth can be trusted;

    their heart is filled with malice.

Their throat is an open grave;

    with their tongues they tell lies.

[10] Declare them guilty, O God!

    Let their intrigues be their downfall.

Banish them for their many sins,

    for they have rebelled against you.

[11] But let all who take refuge in you be glad;

    let them ever sing for joy.

Spread your protection over them,

    that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

----------------------------------------

Keep the Faith. Best regards,

Bro. Rontabs, N.D.S.M.D.