Interview with the Vampire

Ezekiel 39:17-20 (Open for interpretation. Maybe, in this passage, the author was referring to the birds and wild animals.. but, keep calm and read the other passages below.

[17] “Son of man, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Call out to every kind of bird and all the wild animals: ‘Assemble and come together from all around to the sacrifice I am preparing for you, the great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel. There you will eat flesh and drink blood. [18] You will eat the flesh of mighty men and drink the blood of the princes of the earth as if they were rams and lambs, goats and bulls—all of them fattened animals from Bashan. [19] At the sacrifice I am preparing for you, you will eat fat till you are glutted and drink blood till you are drunk. [20] At my table you will eat your fill of horses and riders, mighty men and soldiers of every kind,’ declares the Sovereign Lord.

--------------------------------

Isaiah 49:26

[26] I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh;

    they will be drunk on their own blood, as with wine.

Then all mankind will know

    that I, the Lord, am your Savior,

    your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.”

--------------------------------

Leviticus 26:28-29

[28] then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. [29] You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

--------------------------------

Jeremiah 19:8-9

[8] I will devastate this city and make it an object of horror and scorn; all who pass by will be appalled and will scoff because of all its wounds. [9] I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another’s flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them.’

--------------------------------

Keep the Faith. Best regards,

Bro. Rontabs, N.D.S.M.D.