Contradictions

Ezekiel 16:26-28 (Old Testament)

[26] You engaged in prostitution with the Egyptians, your neighbors with large genitals, and aroused my anger with your increasing promiscuity. [27] So I stretched out my hand against you and reduced your territory; I gave you over to the greed of your enemies, the daughters of the Philistines, who were shocked by your lewd conduct. [28] You engaged in prostitution with the Assyrians too, because you were insatiable; and even after that, you still were not satisfied.

-----------------

Matthew 21:29-31 (New Testament)

[29] “‘I will not,’ he answered, but later he changed his mind and went.

[30] “Then the father went to the other son and said the same thing. He answered, ‘I will, sir,’ but he did not go.

[31] “Which of the two did what his father wanted?”

“The first,” they answered.

Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.

-----------------

Keep the Faith. Best regards,

Bro. Rontabs, N.D.S.M.D.