A Prayer of Gratitude

Psalm 65:2-8

[2] You who answer prayer,

    to you all people will come.

[3] When we were overwhelmed by sins,

    you forgave our transgressions.

[4] Blessed are those you choose

    and bring near to live in your courts!

We are filled with the good things of your house,

    of your holy temple.

[5] You answer us with awesome and righteous deeds,

    God our Savior,

the hope of all the ends of the earth

    and of the farthest seas,

[6] who formed the mountains by your power,

    having armed yourself with strength,

[7] who stilled the roaring of the seas,

    the roaring of their waves,

    and the turmoil of the nations.

[8] The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders;

    where morning dawns, where evening fades,

    you call forth songs of joy.

--------------

Psalm 66:16-20

[16] Come and hear, all you who fear God;

    let me tell you what he has done for me.

[17] I cried out to him with my mouth;

    his praise was on my tongue.

[18] If I had cherished sin in my heart,

    the Lord would not have listened;

[19] but God has surely listened

    and has heard my prayer.

[20] Praise be to God,

    who has not rejected my prayer

    or withheld his love from me!

--------------

Keep the Faith. Best regards,

Brother Ron, N.D.S.M.D.