A Prayer for Strength in times of Weakness

Psalm 41:4-13

[4] I said, “Have mercy on me, Lord;

    heal me, for I have sinned against you.”

[5] My enemies say of me in malice,

    “When will he die and his name perish?”

[6] When one of them comes to see me,

    he speaks falsely, while his heart gathers slander;

    then he goes out and spreads it around.

[7] All my enemies whisper together against me;

    they imagine the worst for me, saying,

[8] “A vile disease has afflicted him;

    he will never get up from the place where he lies.”

[9] Even my close friend,

    someone I trusted,

one who shared my bread,

    has turned against me.

[10] But may you have mercy on me, Lord;

    raise me up, that I may repay them.

[11] I know that you are pleased with me,

    for my enemy does not triumph over me.

[12] Because of my integrity you uphold me

    and set me in your presence forever.

[13] Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel,

    from everlasting to everlasting.

Amen and Amen.

-----------------

Keep the Faith. Best regards,

Bro. Rontabs, N.D.S.M.D.