A Prayer to Protect You from the Non-believers

Psalm 35:19-28

[19] Do not let those gloat over me

    who are my enemies without cause;

do not let those who hate me without reason

    maliciously wink the eye.

[20] They do not speak peaceably,

    but devise false accusations

    against those who live quietly in the land.

[21] They sneer at me and say, “Aha! Aha!

    With our own eyes we have seen it.”

[22] Lord, you have seen this; do not be silent.

    Do not be far from me, Lord.

[23] Awake, and rise to my defense!

    Contend for me, my God and Lord.

[24] Vindicate me in your righteousness, Lord my God;

    do not let them gloat over me.

[25] Do not let them think, “Aha, just what we wanted!”

    or say, “We have swallowed him up.”

[26] May all who gloat over my distress

    be put to shame and confusion;

may all who exalt themselves over me

    be clothed with shame and disgrace.

[27] May those who delight in my vindication

    shout for joy and gladness;

may they always say, “The Lord be exalted,

    who delights in the well-being of his servant.”

[28] My tongue will proclaim your righteousness,

    your praises all day long.

------------------

Keep the Faith. Best regards,

Bro. Rontabs, N.D.S.M.D.