A Prayer for the Youth

Psalm 27:7-14

[7] Hear my voice when I call, Lord;

    be merciful to me and answer me.

[8] My heart says of you, “Seek his face!”

    Your face, Lord, I will seek.

[9] Do not hide your face from me,

    do not turn your servant away in anger;

    you have been my helper.

Do not reject me or forsake me,

    God my Savior.

[10] Though my father and mother forsake me,

    the Lord will receive me.

[11] Teach me your way, Lord;

    lead me in a straight path

    because of my oppressors.

[12] Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes,

    for false witnesses rise up against me,

    spouting malicious accusations.

[13] I remain confident of this:

    I will see the goodness of the Lord

    in the land of the living.

[14] Wait for the Lord;

    be strong and take heart

    and wait for the Lord.

---------------------

Keep the Faith. Best regards,

Bro. Rontabs, N.D.S.M.D.