A prayer to protect you from murderers - Part 2

Jeremiah 18:19-23

[19] Listen to me, Lord;

    hear what my accusers are saying!

[20] Should good be repaid with evil?

    Yet they have dug a pit for me.

Remember that I stood before you

    and spoke in their behalf

    to turn your wrath away from them.

[21] So give their children over to famine;

    hand them over to the power of the sword.

Let their wives be made childless and widows;

    let their men be put to death,

    their young men slain by the sword in battle.

[22] Let a cry be heard from their houses

    when you suddenly bring invaders against them,

for they have dug a pit to capture me

    and have hidden snares for my feet.

[23] But you, Lord, know

    all their plots to kill me.

Do not forgive their crimes

    or blot out their sins from your sight.

Let them be overthrown before you;

    deal with them in the time of your anger.

------------

Keep the Faith. Best regards,

Brother Ron, N.D.S.M.D.