Why there are Disasters

Jeremiah 23:9-12

[9] Concerning the prophets:

My heart is broken within me;

    all my bones tremble.

I am like a drunken man,

    like a strong man overcome by wine,

because of the Lord

    and his holy words.

[10] The land is full of adulterers;

    because of the curse the land lies parched

    and the pastures in the wilderness are withered.

The prophets follow an evil course

    and use their power unjustly.

[11] “Both prophet and priest are godless;

    even in my temple I find their wickedness,”

declares the Lord.

[12] “Therefore their path will become slippery;

    they will be banished to darkness

    and there they will fall.

I will bring disaster on them

    in the year they are punished,”

declares the Lord.

-----------

Keep the Faith. Best regards,

Brother Ron, N.D.S.M.D.